Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Man in the Mirror


Okay, I must admit, I've been dreaming but not posting. I've got all kinds of excuses, but they are excuses.

I've been dreaming for the last week about love and being sick and change. Is there a doctor in the house? Why, yes indeed, there IS a doctor in the house.

Had a dream the other night about someone at my party vomiting. Then I had another dream about being ill, but I no longer remember anything else about it. Should I go to the doctor? Or is it a way of pointing me to the doctor (that is a little cryptic, but I'll have to fill you in on what it means after I'm done with my most recent class)?

Yesterday I woke with a song in my head, not one I've heard before. All I remember is that the same lyrics over and over, were "time for a change." This morning I dreamed of MJ's Man in the Mirror...I'm talking to the man in the mirror. I'm asking him to change his ways. And no message couldn't get any clearer. Take a look at yourself and make a change.

My hormones have gone crazy in the last 2 days. All last week I dreamed about love. True love. Heart love. Wonderful being in love love that lasted forever and I thought I'd never have. Well, I still don't have it, but in my dreams it feels significant.

It all started when someone asked me if I've considered getting my doctorate. Then the dreams came and the "coincidences" came. And boy, is it scary. One day last week I said to my son, "I think we're moving to San Diego." Then I got an email said UCSD all over it! Needless to say my son freaked out and so did I. Lots of little stuff like that is happening and having a big impact.

Wow, I can't wait until this cake is done baking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment